- American Dental Association
- American Dental Assistants Association
- Dental Assisting National Board
- Texas Dental Placement Network
- Southwest Dental Conference
- Texas State Board of Dental Examiners
- Greater Fort Worth Hygiene Society
- Mission Arlington
- Dental Health for Arlington (817) 277-1106
- Fort Worth District Dental Society (817) 692-1591
- Fort Worth District Dental Assistants (817) 281-3949
Helpful Resources for Dental Professionals
One of the best things we can do for dental professionals is make sure they stay informed about everything going on in the industry, and the links below will help you do just that. If you’re interested in working in a certain part of Texas, or if your practice is located in a particular region, be sure to keep up with the appropriate sites below so you always know about the latest trends and changes in dentistry.
Need to get your CPR certification or renew it? We have an onsite instructor. Contact Danielle: firstname.lastname@example.org
Dentistry is constantly evolving, so it takes effort to keep up. Thankfully, we make it easy for people to find the continuing education courses they need.